Complete Payroll solutions for your business
Our team ensures you remain compliant, you have access to payroll reports and you remain up to date with best practices when it comes to your payroll.
No need to stress about your payroll, we can look after it for you.
Within Xero or your preferred accounting software, our team can onboard and set up new employees, process and file pay runs with the ATO. Our team of certified bookkeepers efficiently manages employee superannuation contributions.
Streamlined on-time payroll services
● Collate and approve employee timesheets
● Manage leave requests
● Manage leave entitlements – annual, personal and long service leave
● Process payroll on time
● Upload payroll file directly to the bank if required
● Final pays for employees leaving or being terminated
● Send payslips to employees
● File and lodge STP with ATO
● Prepare and lodge superannuation
● Look after STP finalisation at the end of the financial year
● Advise best practice and provide recommendations
● Send through paperwork when a new employee joins your team
● Keep us updated on changes with your employees
Full service payroll service is best suited for
● A business with employees
We also offer
● Manage journal entries from your accountant
● Manage payroll tax
● Manage portable long service leave schemes
You focus on what you do best and outsource your payroll to accounts all sorted. As your trusted team, we will manage your payroll which will include employee onboarding to assist compliance and ensure minimum awards and legislative requirements are met.
You do some and we do some! As the business owner you may want to take control of employee onboarding and compliance but get the team at accounts all sorted to assist with the employee payruns so your team members are paid on-time every time.
Get an expert opinion and review when it comes to your payroll setup, current implementation processes and whether you are compliant with the laws and regulations. Our team will do an extensive review of this and will bring any red flags to your attention and recommendations to improve this.